February 10, 2009
As B2B companies shift their marketing resources to focus on online marketing, PLS steps up capabilities to meet customer needs. New offerings include:
- Search engine optimization, to improve lead generation. PLS can provide SEO services as a project or as part of ongoing full-service marketing execution and website development
- Search engine marketing. PLS can consult on, optimize and manage Google or LinkedIn ads for better leads and best return on investment
- Website overhaul action plans, for those who want to make their own changes, but are looking to improve sales from their website.
- New open-source content management system, for customers who wish to easily manage their own B2B websites.
- Improved toolset, to quickly and cost-effectively add web functionality like photo galleries, shopping carts and portals
With the addition of Beth Shope, whose background in web design and e-commerce has proven to increase sales for new and existing websites, PLS is able to fully create and execute online marketing strategies for growth. Meet Beth or call us to learn more.