Gearing up for the biggest trade show of your sales year? We are, too. Many of our clients in the optics & photonics industry are exhibiting, hosting events, and presenting technical sessions at Photonics West. Personally, I have a week full of meetings, client support, speaking at an annual meeting, attending a market summit, and teaching two classes. Phew.
Tradeshows take a good chunk out of your time and budget, so I want to help you make the most out of your travels. Here are some quick tips to…
- Attend our 1-hour class on Inbound Marketing
- Participate in a roundtable with other companies, sharing best practices and secrets of their success
- APOMA annual meeting for members: Wednesday, 8:30 am, Intercontinental
- LFW Lasers & Photonics Marketplace Summit
Have more fun:
- Johnny Foley’s: The unofficial exhibitor lounge
- Yerba Buena Gardens: Best people watching without leaving the conference center area
- Annabelle’s: Great for lunch or dinner without trekking too far from the convention center
Of course, it’s San Francisco—the best people watching and music is on route to anywhere!
Where are your favorites? How are you optimizing your schedule to learn more and sell more? We’d love to hear your comments.