As we've previously done for Photonics West and other major tradeshows our clients attend, we asked Photonics West 2014 attendees about their lead generation success, as well as preparation and follow-up habits.
Here are a few highlights:
- Our survey respondents have consistently and overwhelmingly listed Photonics West as their best-performing show, and this year was no exception (>90% of respondents).
- On average, more respondents had 20-foot booths this year vs. 10-foot booths.
- Per 10-foot booth space, respondents gained an average of 50 leads, up from 42 last year.
- On average, more than 60% of respondents indicated that they considered their tradeshow planning effectiveness to be Good or Excellent, while about 70% marked their tradeshow follow-up effectiveness as Good or Excellent. This year no respondents indicated that their planning or follow-up was Poor, indicating a growing level of confidence in these activities.
- 100% of respondents said they follow-up with leads via email, and the percentage of respondents who said they connect with leads on social media was almost 5x what it was last year.
Check out the full survey results in our slideshow below, and see how your results compare.
Want more insight? Contact us for an assessment of your tradeshow preparation and follow-up practices.