Sarah Holland | Account Manager
At the moment, Sarah is settling into her new role as Account Manager, but outside of work you’ll likely find her at one of her children’s sporting events.
1. What is your professional background?
I spent all of my career in some type of marketing. I’ve worked in brand management for a couple of different companies, including Nabisco and Colgate-Palmolive. More recently I have worked in marketing services, mainly consulting on marketing practices and tools.
2. What are you most excited about in joining Launch Team?
I’m excited about the culture here and to get started with some of the clients. It will be interesting to get to know their work and technology.
3. What should people ask you about? What are you an expert in?
I’m good at Salesforce from the user’s perspective. From my experience at Blacktab and One Down, I had the chance to really learn the platform. I always worked on more of the user side than the technical side, so I feel like that can be helpful when working with other users that are new to the platform.
4. What did you want to be when you were younger?
For a while, I wanted to be a vet. I wasn’t as strong with science, so I decided to just stay an animal lover. I actually have a 5-month-old Golden Doodle named Violet.
5. We always like to hear about new topics or skills people are learning. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned recently?
Being so familiar with Salesforce, I have enjoyed training to understand HubSpot as a tool. It really has great functionality. Previously I had only seen demos, so it has been great to actually get into the program and learn how to use it.
6. What are some of your other hobbies outside of work?
I love reading, traveling, and hiking. I’ll really do any outdoor activities, except sleep in a tent! Every year we will take a family trip to the Finger Lakes and the Adirondacks. Those are a couple of my favorite places to go hiking.
7. What brings out your inner geek?
Talking about books. I was an English major, so I’ve always enjoyed reading and talking about different literature. I read everything—fiction, non-fiction. Fiction is my favorite, though. That’s another area that people should ask me about, book recommendations!
8. What’s something we wouldn’t already know about you?
I’m married to an identical twin. But I can easily tell them apart!