Lasertel is a leading U.S. manufacturer of custom high power semiconductor laser components and solutions, serving various laser applications in the defense, automotive lidar, medical, industrial and R&D industries.
At the beginning of a full company re-brand, Lasertel came to Launch Team seeking a modern website that would work well for their customer personas' needs and behaviors. Their goal was to position themselves as an application-based company through an updated brand look and relevant technical content offerings.
How We Helped
Launch Team built and designed Lasertel’s new website on the HubSpot COS, which would allow them to fully align their inbound marketing efforts. Our design team incorporated modern elements to the website to give the brand a refreshed look, including a mobile-optimized site, responsive design, simple navigation, clear call-to-actions, and bold colors balanced with white space. Launch Team selected captivating application-based imagery to meet positioning needs and compliment inbound marketing materials. Our technical writing team created content for a new application section of the website and developed two new white papers on emerging applications to promote across the website and social.
We saw immediately stronger performance in website metrics. This was due to Lasertel’s angle: a larger focus on real-world applications vs. individual products. Inviting conversations surrounding their customers’ applications through technical content and clear call-to-actions has increased the overall traffic and improved the quality of leads.
- In one month, we saw a 110% increase in overall site traffic
- In one month, we saw a 143% increase in organic traffic
- In one month, we saw a 253% increase in referral traffic
- In one month, we saw a 80% increase in social traffic
- In one month, with a goal of 20%, we saw a 29% average click-through-rate for inbound marketing landing pages
- Over two months, we saw 13% of site traffic came from the blog
- In three months, we generated 172 new leads from inbound marketing tactics