It was announced recently that Launch Team President Michele Nichols was named the first woman president of the Western New York chapter of the Entrepreneurs' Organization. As president of EO WNY, Michele hopes to use her experience creating winning integrated marketing plans for technical companies to increase the organization's impact and help companies create sustainable growth.
As Michele continues to make her mark with business in the STEM fields, we thought it would be fun to put a spin on a recent beauty magazine trend and ask, "What's in her bag?"
What's in Michele Nichols' bag?
1. Laptop - Michele keeps her laptop on hand for meetings and working remotely.
2. Safety glasses - A must-have accessory when visiting clients in a laboratory or factory setting.
3. Moleskine Evernote Smart Notebook - For taking notes on the go and accessing them anywhere.
4. EO Sharpie - For working on clients' Marketing Roadmaps, brainstorms and other projects.
5. Chapstick - She keeps it simple with the classic Chapstick.
6. iPhone - For checking email, plus some favorite apps:
Coach.me - For setting goals and boosting productivity.
7. Trade publication - For keeping up with the latest industry news and technology. Laser Focus World, Photonics Spectra and Physics Today are just a few magazines we keep around the office and in our bags.
8. Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses - For looking boss while being the boss. (Or, you know, for driving on sunny days, etc.)
Fellow marketing professionals or STEM professionals, tell us, What's in your bag?