Thank You for 30 Years!
If companies are like people, then at 30 you're officially a grown-up. You've hit your stride, found a rhythm, know what you're good at, and you're still learning every day.
The other great thing about 30? We have found our tribe. The clients we partner with are bright, innovative, funny and kind. Thank you to each of you for adding to our success and making it fun to come to work!
Michele Nichols, President
Launch Team Inc.
Ways We’ve Grown:
- Our founders started the business, then called PublishEase Inc., in 1986. Lou Horvath, Partner and Registered Patent Agent, was employee #1. Today our spirited band of marketing consultants, writers, designers, web specialists, engineers and patent agents numbers 12 and counting.
- Since our start as a desktop publishing company, technology has changed fast. We have narrowed our attention to high tech and moved to digital marketing. Today we help optics, photonics, instrumentation and scientific companies market their innovative technologies and grow their businesses.
- We became a certified HubSpot Partner in 2012. With HubSpot as well as other marketing automation platforms, we have implemented winning inbound marketing strategies that have helped our clients attract more of the right buyers.
- In 2015, we changed our name from PLS Launch Solutions to Launch Team Inc. The new brand reflects movement and action – the commitment we make to our clients.
- Over the years we have presented marketing strategies at a number of conferences and events, including SPIE Photonics West, a global trade show for optics and photonics professionals.
- The work of our registered patent agents has resulted in more than 700 patents for clients, adding significant value to their companies.
- Our designers and writers have created countless brands, campaigns, websites and white papers, which showcase our clients' competencies.
This year we are continuing to add new team members and extend our capacity to work 1:1 with market leaders in optics, photonics, systems, advanced manufacturing and medical devices. There are new eBooks, webinars and other resources to share practical guidance and best practices. We are excited to begin working with some new clients, as well as helping current clients break into new markets.
Here's to Launching into New Adventures!
We celebrated our 30th anniversary with rocket launching, good food and even better company. Check out the festive photos below:
New Launch team members Aaron and Mandy compete in the rocket launch contest as Creative Director Kara Fortuna looks on.
It was a mini St. John Fisher College reunion last Thursday, as several of our team members and clients are proud alumni.
Catching up over drinks.
Wine and design.
Party favors and prizes below our new office sign.